Friday, February 1, 2008
An old dog learning new tricks
Life is full of surprises. For all my family and friends this family blog is definately one of them. However, I feel a great desire to preserve and record the priceless memories of my quickly growing family. Time is running through my fingers like a handful of sand; the tighter I grip it and hold it all in, the more I realize how quickly it will be gone. So this will be my attempt to remember. Remember what we did together, remember my thoughts, feelings, frustrations, trials, experiences and of course all the joy; but most of all, remember the great blessings and growth that come to our family each day and give thanks for all of it. It will be a family journal of sorts - for our records, and also a way to stay connected to our family and closest friends. I'll give it my best shot and see what happens. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Love it....Keep going.
Christine
Um...I didn't know you had a blog?!! Now you've got to start posting. I would love ANY wisdom you have to impart!!
Sis Jarvis-
How are you? It has been a while since i saw you last. My husband and I have a blog cnaulmer.blogspot.com.
Andrea (Tellez)Ulmer :)
Encore, encore, we need more.
Hey, get going Christy! I want to see some posts! Ha ha. I need to call you back right now...
You said it just PERFECTLY!!
I just recently started a blog for exactly those same reasons.
And it's so....satisfying to know that I'm documenting even the daily random stuff. I'm loving it!
Hope all is well with you guys!
I can't believe you have 6 kids!!
I want to see more pictures of them!
hi! Love your family picture! your kids are getting so big!! I have a blog too. Stop by and say hello when you have a chance!
-Fawn-
come on Sis. Jarvis I know you are busy but start posting!!!!!!!
Love,Erin Allen
Christy
How bout some more....? love ya!
I won't give you a hard time...but I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Hope to see you during the holidays at least.
-Jennie
Ok, since when do you have a blog? You're in deep trouble sis if you were trying to keep me out of the loop!
Post a Comment